Go down
Liars won’t makeit

Will a liar enter the Kingdom? No!  Empty Will a liar enter the Kingdom? No!

Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:00 pm
Don’t you know not even a liar will make it., Not even a mans thought are pure., breaking commandments begin in the heart , mind , soul., our actions are Dead, if we Don’t think and feel love for one Another, JUDGING is only for the righteous yet I tell you! There is only one who is good all Flesh is Falible., ANYONE who believes they are correct in anything is a FOOL! Only GOD WILL JUDGE THE LIVING & THE DEAD!  Not one man woman or child can turn one hair on there head white.,  forgive one another as you have been forgiven., do this or be Damnable!  Anyone who lifts themselves up is delusional, if you are not a servant to the less fortunate then you n your household is Damnable! Speak with passion in truth & Love or be carried away when the evil one come to overtake your mind & feelings., WE ARE TO BE SERVANTS not boasting how much more advanced we believe we are over anyone., pride will promote pride., When a prideful man is Chastised he reacts & dismisses  TRUTH!!! Everything he does is in vain’ he will say I have labored for your glory., but it’s written you are like your father the Evil one., “ I KNOW MORE THAN MOST PEOPLE WILL EVER KNOW IN THEIR ENTIRE LIFE”  prove yourselves worthy of the gifts you have been given, how can a person ask for more from my father when he can’t practice the gifts he has been given., HIPÓCRITA !!!!  Discarding teachers., prophets and Angels I have sent you!!!!  Whoooohw on you who are liars just to save your own life from imprisonments., if you safe guard  your life you will lose it to eternal Damnation., The one who loses everything n is imprisoned for my holy will have Eternal life says GOD., REPENT AND STAY IN THE FEAR OF GOD.
Admin Johan
Admin
View user profilehttps://iamtruth.actieforum.com

Will a liar enter the Kingdom? No!  Empty Re: Will a liar enter the Kingdom? No!

Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:09 pm
We thank you and can't wait to hear more from you!

We give thanks to Ahayah the Father of our Lord Christ, praying always for you,
Colossians 1:3 KJV
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum