Go down
View user profile

Hello! I'm Kesis89 Empty Hello! I'm Kesis89

Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:49 pm
Greetings all the truth seakers and servers, all praises to the Most High God Who was, is and will eternally be, the Allmighty Creator God, God of Israel, The God of Ambraham, Isac and Jacob, the God that gave us Christ, His Word, His only begotten Son, so washed in His blood, our sins would be forgotten, and in His example we could build our lives to be this sweet scent of a sacrifice, to All Mighty God!

Thank you our Father in Heaven, for this forum, and the people who share the truth through it!

I'm 31 years old man of God from FINLAND.

I have a wonderful fiery 4 year old called Levi (Leevi in finnish) and a cute artistic wife.

I now have a mission from All Mighty to preach the pure gospel all around, including the ahayah-truth.com teaching, especially, the mark of the beast.

I use a voice amplifier and mic to preach the word, in the spirit.

Im an ex addict. One day, i was at home in Finland, Tampere, Hervanta, talking with my friend about everything, propably smoking something too.

Suddently, as i was standing near the window, I WAS IN BRIGHTNESS.

And from this brightness, was THE TRUTH revealed to me! I experienced it and receaved a purpose from it. I could not take drugs anymore.
From that point onward, as i look back, i started to HEAL and REPENT. I receaved a new heart, a heart of flesh, and all the feelings with it. The Good and the bad. Unity and the sadness of all around poverty in Africa, ect.

But Satan still had me for allmost 10 years, smoking tobacco, drinking coffee, and doing all kinds of dirty things, including selling the weed, not smoking but the just selling loads of it.

Just in the resent years i started again to seek God. And thank God, i found Him! I did not drop to islam or unmessianic judaism, but found Him through the revelation of the Holy Sciptures, and prayer!

Everything started from some church camp in Norway, as i talked to this woman pastor there. I asked: "Where is God, do you see Him?" And she did not know how to answer, but started to tell me how her man beats her. I was around 15 year old then. From that point on, started to seek the truth, and finally, found it...

WE HAVE WORK TO DO! WE HAVE GOD GIVEN PURPOSE! AND GODS WILL WILL HAPPEN Smile
Admin Johan
Admin
View user profilehttps://iamtruth.actieforum.com

Hello! I'm Kesis89 Empty Re: Hello! I'm Kesis89

Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:37 pm
Thank you so much, brother from Finland!

Bless you, and bless all the work you put in and going to put in.

Shalawam, Kesis89.
MB5867

Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:53 pm
Thanks for sharing your testimony. I believe there is great power in the testimony as we're told.  May your words break shackles off of the afflicted
and bring hope to many!
Admin Johan
Admin
View user profilehttps://iamtruth.actieforum.com

Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:24 am
Bless thee for this encouragement
Brayson
View user profile

Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:38 pm
Amazing testimony