Go down
Admin Johan
Admin
View user profilehttps://iamtruth.actieforum.com

How can i recieve the Holy Ghost/Spirit?  Empty How can i recieve the Holy Ghost/Spirit?

Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:47 am

And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Spirit, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

The Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 14:16‭, ‬26 KJV

Ezekiel 36:27
And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

1 John 3:24
And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

John 16:13
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:

Psalm 119:142
Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum