Click link..
https://ibb.co/nkrw5BK

Last edited by Admin Johan on Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:24 pm; edited 8 times in total
Admin Johan
Admin
View user profilehttps://iamtruth.actieforum.com

The commandments to keep: Empty Re: The commandments to keep:

Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:18 pm
But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes. I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake. I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father. I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one. Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
1 John 2:11‭-‬16 KJV
View user profile

Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:48 pm
Some believe that the canon of scripture has been altered to include pagan rituals and sacrifices.  That said, there is a list of commandments from a text titled " the Essene Humane Gospel of Jesus Christ'. It includes what follows in Lection 52:

And Yeshua said unto them, "Behold, anew I give unto you, The Law, which is not new but from old. Even as Moses gave the law to Israel after the flesh, so also I give unto you the law for the Kingdom of Israel after the Spirit.
   "For who are the Israel of God? Even they of every nation and tribe who work righteousness, love, mercy and keep my commandments, these are the true Israel of God."
   And standing upon his feet, Yeshua spake, saying:
   "Hear O Israel, the Eternal All, Thy God is One; Many are My overseers, and My prophets. In Me all live and move, and have subsistence.
   "Ye shall love thy God with all your understanding of the Holy Law.
   "Ye shall love thy neighbor as yourself, even as the law instructs.
   "Ye shall not take away the life of any creature for your pleasure, nor for your profit, nor yet torment it.
   "Ye shall not steal the goods of any, nor gather lands and riches to yourselves, beyond your need or use.
   ''Ye shall not eat the flesh, nor drink the blood of any slaughtered creature, nor yet anything which bringeth disorder to your health or senses.
   "Ye shall not make impure marriages, where love and health are not, nor yet corrupt yourselves, or any creature made pure by the Holy One.
   "Ye shall not bear false witness against any, nor willfully deceive any by a lie to hurt them.
   "Ye shall not do unto others, as ye would not that others should do unto you.
   "Ye shall worship One Eternal, the Father-Mother in Heaven, of Whom are all things, and reverence the Holy Name, keeping sacred Their daily holy communions.
   "Ye shall revere your fathers and your mothers on earth, whose care is for you, and all the teachers of righteousness.
   "Ye shall cherish and protect the weak, and those who are oppressed, and all creatures that suffer wrong.
   "Ye shall work with your hands the things that are good and seemly; so shalt ye eat the fruits of the earth, and live long in the land.
   "Ye shall purify yourselves daily and rest every Seventh Day from labour, keeping Holy the Sabbaths and the Festivals of your God and Creator.
   "Ye shall do unto others, as ye would that others should unto you."
   And when his disciples heard these holy words, they smote upon their breasts, saying: "Wherein we have offended, O God please forgive us; and may thy wisdom, love and truth within us, so incline our hearts to love, keep and cherish this Holy Law."
   And Yeshua said unto them, "My yoke is equal and my burden light, if ye will to bear it; to you it will be easy. Lay no other burden on those that enter into the kingdom, but only these necessary things.
   "This is the Law renewed unto the Israel of God, and the complete Law is within, for it is the law of love, and it is not new but old. Take heed that ye add nothing to this law, neither take anything from it. For verily I say unto you, they who believe and obey this law shall be saved, and they who know and obey it not, shall be lost.

As well it comes with a warning in Lection 62:

"But the Eternal Spirit of All, shall send forth His holy messengers, and they shall restore the holy law anew, which wicked men have hidden by their vain traditions, and those that believe not the holy law shall perish ... And in that day shall all they that keepeth my law and commandments be hated of all nations for my Name's sake, for many shall be offended at my Holy Laws, and betray one another and shall hare one another, for many false prophets shall indeed arise: and shall deceive many.
    "Yea, I tell ye, in that age yet to come, the Father's Name shall be blasphemed in a manner like never before in the history of the world, greater than even the star count of heaven itself!
For hands dripping with the innocent blood of my creatures will take up my name in vain and mislead many, and they will follow the ways of the Pharisees and not the true path of the Pure Oblation.
Yea. many lies will be spoken of me in that age, things I spoke not unto ye, nor taught not, for they will lust after much flesh and sin, and their evil will mount higher than a new moon of thy season and many will believe, and be lost.
    "Yea, sheep will there be but shepherds few, for the wolves shall destroy the sheep and scatter them about as the north wind scatters the fallen leaves. For many are the hopes of that age to come but like the bow in the sky after the rain cometh, disappeareth into nothingness. Though great be their saviour, only hopelessness shall reign over the nations.
   "I tell ye, better for that generation not to have been born into the world, for darkness filleth that age and gross darkness the people where the lie ruleth the hearts of many ... Yea, I tell unto ye truly, if any man then shall say unto you, "Lo, here is the Christ,' or 'there he be,' be ye on guard, and haste not to believe. For there shall arise many false Christs, and false prophets, speaking the lie against the Humane Son of God, and they shall shew great signs and wonders, insomuch that, if it were possible, to even deceive the very elect of God.

Our protection may very well depend on whether or not ne keeps these laws, if in fact they are the original commandments:

"In that time of trouble, no creature of God, nay, man nor beast shall escape the cruel judgment of that wicked generation, save mine holy elect under the charge of mine holy angels."

The holy elect are those who honor the laws of not killing God's creation nor eating dead flesh.  It's a scary thing to be in the hands of a wrathful God.  Could the church have missed the fact that we were never supposed to eat meat and this Truth has been concealed until now??  Food for thought.  It's a very serious notion. Many people I know have become vegetarian by the Sprit of our Father HImself. That alone makes me believe these could very well be credible. After all, this is the way it was in the beginning and Abba never changes.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum