Go down
View user profile

Michele C :) Empty Michele C :)

Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:05 pm
Hi Everyone.  Just a note to introduce myself.  I came to Messiah on 2/5/12.  Someone had brought me the message of hell, the part frequently missing from the gospel message today.  A week or so later I had an encounter with the Spirit of Holiness. I was lying in my bed, trying to fall asleep, when the Spirit came upon me and I started to weep.  I was shown my life and wept for what a wretch I was and all the time wasted.  The next morning I awoke a new creation.  I didn't want to do drugs, drink, fornicate, swear, and the like.  I was changed in a blink of an eye. His kindness led me to repentance, His Spirit convicted me of sin, judgment and righteous and all things were made new.  It wasn't easy though bc everyone I knew, especially family, wanted Michele back. The cool Michele. Sometimes it feels we walk this path alone and then suddenly we run across like minds.  Very nice to be here.  I think outside the box so don't let me bother you. If I say something unusual I pray I cause no offense and just hope to inspire people to keep seeking. Praise to the Highest, the one and only God!!

Last edited by Michele C on Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin Johan
Admin
View user profilehttps://iamtruth.actieforum.com

Michele C :) Empty Re: Michele C :)

Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:06 am
I feel blessed, humble and content by you joining here.

APTTMH
View user profile

Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:53 am
Thanks Johan!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum