Go down
View user profile

Corruptions/Inconsistencies in the Bible-Things that make you go 'hmmm'    Empty Corruptions/Inconsistencies in the Bible-Things that make you go 'hmmm'

Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:13 pm
Corruptions/Inconsistencies in the Bible that we were warned of by the Bible itself- dispelling the infallibility of Scripture and encouragement to study to show oneself approved.

These are just a compilation of thoughts that have come up as I've studied the narrative. I love the Word. Rightly dividing it can be tough and has led me down some of these trails of study.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The Name has been changed and hidden:

Prov 30:4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell? ( I no longer dispute names-we’ve all drawn our own conclusions- He is mighty to save and name means ‘character, nature and authority’).

We are instructed by the Master to pray to Abba/Father and we are told to call no man Father. So that title is solely for Abba.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. The laws leading to salvation have been changed:

Let me just preface this topic with a premise.  I think there is a misconception about the life we are to lead as believers. His graces draws us THEN His law keeps us in right standing. The Law is simply the precursor or backdrop under which to operate. When in right standing we are able to take authority over demonic influence and break chains of bondage off of others by leading them into all Truth(the Law). We are also accountable for finding the will of the Father specific to our lives. That’s actually what this walk is all about. So what laws we operate under to navigate successfully in this spiritual existence become an incredibly important issue! I mean we’re supposed to be casting out devils, and healing the sick while signs and wonders follow us.

Jeremiah 8:8 "How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain." 'Vain' in the Strong's concordance means 'lie, deception, falsehood, fraud.' The law was changed.

Jeremiah 16:19 "O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is NO profit.'"The NHEB states: Jer 16:19b "Our Fathers have inherited NOTHING but lies, vanity and things in which there is no profit." These are absolutes. That's pretty disturbing.

If the law has been changed, and is of no profit,  then the question becomes what laws are we to obey to receive everlasting life? Because in John 5:24 Messiah makes it clear: 'He that HEARETH(that means 'ATTENDS TO' or 'does') MY WORD(meaning the Law He came to rightly interpret) and believes on the One that sent me has eternal life and WILL NOT COME INTO CONDEMNATION; but is passed from death to life.'  That specifically states that what one 'does'(attends to His Words) determines if one is condemned or not.   The only laws that have been published en mass are the ones that we are told have been changed, the biblical laws.

I submit to you that, although the 10 commandments are included in their depth of meaning,  there is a more inclusive list of laws found in the Essene Humane Gospel of Jesus, specifically Section 52, that have been hidden by evil men. These Laws, in the Essene Document, were the closest thing to the original laws that Adam, Enoch and Moses had, that Messiah came to reinstate and they are the spiritual aspects of the 10 commandments. They do not permit killing and/or the eating dead flesh.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3.  Proof That The blood sacrifice system was never required by the Father:

Matt 5:17 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.…"

Destroy and abolish are words used in a Hebrew idiom by Rabbis (it’s the equivalent of us saying ‘it’s raining cats and dogs’ in that one will have NO understanding of its meaning unless one understands the idiom). In that contexts, rabbis use ‘destroy’ to mean ‘wrongly interpret’ while ‘fulfill’ means to ‘rightly interpret’. (Mark Uraine points this out in ‘Hebrew Idioms Found in the Bible’).

Anything that has passed from the law, such as the sacrifices, was never part of the original law, as heaven and earth has not yet passed. For instance, the sacrificial system is no longer in existence bc it was never part of the original law and Messiah has come and rightly interpreted the law. It has passed before heaven and earth so that is the proof as noted in Clementine homilies.

Clementine homilies Book 3.51:Chapter LI. His Teaching Concerning the Law:
"And His sending to the scribes and teachers of the existing Scriptures, as to those who knew the true things of the law that then was, is well known. And also that He said, 'I am not come to destroy the law,' and yet that He appeared to be destroying it, is the part of one intimating that the things which He destroyed DID NOT BELONG TO THE LAW. And His saying, 'The heaven and the earth shall pass away, but one jot or one tittle shall not pass from the law,' intimated that the things which pass away before the heaven and the earth DO NOT BELONG TO THE LAW IN REALITY."

In scriptures outside the canon (and, at this juncture, it's important to understand that there are indeed scriptures outside of the canon) Messiah's burden is on ceasing the blood sacrifice and teaching obedience to the Laws as to be saved. This is found when comparing Peter's ministry and texts found from John the Baptist's people, the Essenes.  Those are huge doctrinal differences with respect to the bible, which has been filtered through the RCC. Should we expect that they would have altered the text as to leave the keys to salvation? That wouldn’t stand to reason. The only reason one would alter the text, if being used of the enemy, would be to snatch souls from the Creator. The most common law that is broken today is the eating of flesh and it's permissibility stems from the sacrificial laws and other falsehoods added by the scribes and Pharisee. The following scriptures speak to that the fact that blood sacrifice wasn't required:
Exodus 20:13, Isaiah 1:9-20, Jeremiah 7:22-23, Ecclesiastes 5:1, Isaiah 66:3-5,  Hosea 6:6-10, Matthew 9:13, Psalms 40:6-8, Isaiah 11:6-9, Numbers 11:18-34 
The bottom line is that Father never instituted it. It was an inherited pagan tradition that became expounded upon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4. Abba allows false teachers/prophets to prove our love:

Deut 13:3: "Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul." Father sends false prophets, perhaps even in the Word.

I believe confusion has been woven into the text and it turns out that's quite a common notion. Some of the epistles are written in a bewitching fashion using a technique of ‘thesis, antithesis, synthesis’ where, for example, one Christian can take one point and run to the left with it, and, with the same verse, another Christian can take the exact opposite meaning and run to the right with it. Both claim they have the correct understanding and somehow two juxtaposed points are twisted into one explanation in the verse. This has caused many fractions in the church, there are about 45,000 denominations. It’s of the enemy.

Messiah's disciples do not talk in confusion. The greater someone’s understanding of a topic the easier that person can break down a point. It cannot be said that someone is too learned to be understood. That’s a fallacy that we were taught to believe. When Messiah pulled his disciples aside and broke down the hidden meaning of the parables, (mind you He was intentionally hiding the meaning from the masses) He couldn’t have been easier to understand. No one is wiser than Messiah.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5. Two Gospels :

1. Messiah's 'Gospel of the Kingdom (A gospel of works as denoted by the verb 'do'):
John 5:24 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth ( again 'attends to' verb)my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life."

John 5: 28Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation." The point is in verse #29 the word 'done' which denotes 'works'.

2. Paul's 'Gospel of Jesus Christ' (A gospel of faith either alone or, as some say, that results in works-depending on who one speaks to and how that individual interprets it):

1 Cor 15:1 '"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:" The point is in vs 2 which emphasizes 'believe'. then in vs 3. 'in the death, burial and resurrection'. So believe in the death burial and resurrection and you'll be saved.

Messiah emphasizes his life, our obedience to his teachings and also emphasizes his resurrection, in that He will not leave us as orphans but will send the Holy Spirit of Wisdom.
Paul emphasizes that we are saved by grace through the belief/faith in the death, burial and resurrection.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6. Two Apostles were chosen to replace Judas:

Matthias was chosen by the Apostles, by lots. He is easy to look up and had a thriving ministry in the country now call Georgia, although he isn’t discussed in the bible. I believe there are relics named after him, a building or something substantial.

Paul was chosen by a light that he is certain was Messiah. His work constitutes 13 of 27 books in the NT, although most scholars pretty much agree that 6 of those books cannot be attributed to him. The dispensation of grace, that many subscribe to, is found to be contained in the books consisting from Romans to Philemon. All those books are attributed to Paul.
Interesting to note is that in the book 1st Adam, Adam was deceived by a light. The Berean's probably knew about that book so they studied to test everything Paul said to see if it was true (Acts 17:11). The bible never mentions what they determined based on that study. We then, given there precedent, would do well to test it too.

1st Book of Adam and Eve:
CHAP. XXVII.
The second tempting of Adam and Eve. The devil takes on the form of a beguiling light.
WHEN Satan, the hater of all good, saw how they continued in prayer, and how God communed with them, and comforted them, and how He had accepted their offering--Satan made an apparition.
2 He began with transforming his hosts; in his hands was a flashing fire, and they were in a great light.
3 He then placed his throne near the mouth of the cave because he could not enter into it by reason of their prayers. And he shed light into the cave, until the cave glistened over Adam and Eve; while his hosts began to sing praises.
4 And Satan did this, in order that when Adam saw the light, he should think within himself that it was a heavenly light, and that Satan's hosts were angels; and that God had sent them to watch at the cave, and to give him light in the darkness.
5 So that when Adam came out of the cave and saw them, and Adam and Eve bowed to Satan, then he would overcome Adam thereby, and a second time humble him before God.
6 When, therefore, Adam and Eve saw the light, fancying it was real, they strengthened their hearts; yet, as they were trembling, Adam said to Eve:--
7 "Look at that great light, and at those many songs of praise, and at that host standing outside that do not come in to us, do not tell us what they say, or whence they come, or what is the meaning of this light; what those praises are; wherefore they have been sent hither, and why they do not come in.
8 "If they were from God, they would come to us in the cave, and would tell us their errand."
9 Then Adam stood up and prayed unto God with a fervent heart, and said:--
10 "O Lord, is there in the world another god than Thou, who created angels and filled them with light, and sent them to keep us, who would come with them?
11 "But, lo, we see these hosts that stand at the mouth of the cave; they are in a great light; they sing loud praises. If they are of some other god than Thou, tell me; and if they are sent by Thee, inform me of the reason for which Thou hast sent them."
12 No sooner had Adam said this, than an angel from God appeared unto him in the cave, who said unto him, "O Adam, fear not. This is Satan and his hosts; he wishes to deceive you as he deceived you at first. For the first time, he was hidden in the serpent; but this time he is come to you in the similitude of an angel of light; in order that, when you worshipped him, he might enthrall you, in the very presence of God."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

7. Two Apostles are sent to the Gentiles:

Peter was sent:

Acts 15: 7After much discussion, Peter got up and said to them, “Brothers, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you that the Gentiles would hear from my lips the message of the gospel and believe.…

Paul says he was sent by God directly through an apparition of a light and a voice:

Acts 9:16 15“Go!” said the Lord. “This man is My chosen instrument to carry My name before the Gentiles and their kings, and before the people of Israel.” This was stated by a voice he heard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All these issues made me think. Where’s Peter, where’s the Apostle who the Master said was given the keys to the kingdom, who was given authority to bind and loose. Maybe he has further information on how to live a victorious, abundant life in Messiah. What exactly is it that is being concealed from the body of Messiah???

The below references include a link to the Clementine Homilies. It’s the ministry of Peter as penned by his scribe and later successor, Clement. The early church was headed by the first Bishop, James the brother of Messiah. Peter reported to him. In the homilies Peter is chasing around a man named Simon Magus to correct his doctrine, many scholars believe this is in fact Paul. I have heard that in the Catholic Encyclopedia under Simon Magus it states that there really is no  such person and it 's a pseudonym  for St. Paul. I couldn't find that reference. I don't get on the Paul bashing band wagon but I do take note that there are two gospels, two people sent to the gentiles, and Simon Magus had an apparition as did Paul. All points to ponder and pray about.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In conclusion,  I had to realize that truth and fiction grow in tandem and if what Messiah did couldn’t be contained in many volumes of books then how could it be contained in one, 66 book canon. I’ve learned to depend more and more on the Holy Spirit to help test all things. I pray this gives you some freedom to search out a matter and not be afraid to test authority when they tell you to just 'live by faith', memorize the word, read the same five books every year, etc. ( although that's certainly a good start!!) Right now I'm finding the Essene Humane Gospel of Jesus Christ revelatory!

Our Father and His Son never wanted religion but they do desire relationship. Shalom, shalom to those of you seeking Truth and its Master!!!

1. The Essene Humane Gospel of Jesus Christ

a. PDF https://www.essene.com/TheEsseneHumaneGospel/index.html
   b. Book Essene Humane Gospel of Jesus Christ Vegetarian Gospel | Etsy
----------------------------------
2. Pseudo clementine homilies
    a. PDF https://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0808.htm
    b. book Ante-Nicene Christian Library (Volume XVII) The Clementine homilies the Apostolical Constitutions: Clement I, Pope, Roberts, Alexander: 9789354154683: Amazon.com: Books
----------------------------------------
3. Gospel of the Holy Twelve  
    a. PDF -https://spiritual-minds.com/religion/Gnosticts/gospel%20of%20the%20holy%20twelveL.pdf
     b. book The Gospel of the Holy Twelve: Ouseley, G. J., Rev G. J. Ouseley: 9781905432240: Amazon.com: Books

4. Didache  
    a. PDF https://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0714.htm
    b.
5. Recognitions of Clement          
     a. https://biblehub.com/library/unknown/recognitions_of_clement_/index.html
     b. book The Recognitions of Clement: Hatten, Douglas: 9780615180021: Amazon.com: Books
---------------------------------------
6. Epistle from Peter to James  
      a. PDF https://www.biblestudytools.com/history/early-church-fathers/ante-nicene/vol-8-third-fourth-centuries/pseudo-clementine-literature/epistle-of-peter-to-james.html
------------------------------------------
7. Epistle of Clement to James- no link as yet
--------------------------------------------
8. Essene Gospel of Peace
       a. PDF https://spiritual-minds.com/religion/Gnosticts/Essene%20Gospel%20of%20Peace1.pdf
       b. https://www.etsy.com/listing/601396680/essene-humane-gospel-of-jesus-christ?show_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_details

Shocked

Last edited by Michele C on Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:19 pm; edited 13 times in total
Admin Johan
Admin
View user profilehttps://iamtruth.actieforum.com

Corruptions/Inconsistencies in the Bible-Things that make you go 'hmmm'    Empty Re: Corruptions/Inconsistencies in the Bible-Things that make you go 'hmmm'

Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:23 am
Admin Johan
Admin
View user profilehttps://iamtruth.actieforum.com

Corruptions/Inconsistencies in the Bible-Things that make you go 'hmmm'    Empty Re: Corruptions/Inconsistencies in the Bible-Things that make you go 'hmmm'

Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:20 pm
Yashaya says to Satan that he knows scripture well, has written much and corrupted it!

https://postimg.cc/hJnvPwWL
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum