Go down
View user profile

The Gospel Empty The Gospel

Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:38 pm
The gospel message:

The Son of Man came to restore the original Law.  Where we go upon death is determined by our obedience to that.  It's the Law that is written on every person's heart; the one we all knew as children but that we have been indoctrinated to disobey. That Law states that we are to love our Creator, love all mankind and love and DO NO HARM to His creation. Everything has the spirit of God in it; hence, leave every living, breathing noun better than you found it. Messiah's  (Yashaya's/Yeshua's/Yahusha's/Jesus') death was a consequence of His Life and teachings. He emphasized His teachings as a requirement for salvation.

Here's the real gospel message:
John 5:24  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth (attends to, heeds)my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
John 5  28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

The Father of Lights is not about blood.  He's about Life.  Powerful men made it about blood. Let's make it about adhering to what matters to Him.

Here are some very profound words the Master spoke about His own death,  from the Essene Humane Gospel of Jesus Christ:
 "I lay down my body in defense of the love of the law, for there is no thing above the love of my law and no thing is greater than to lay down a life for a brother. Thus in me the love of the law is made manifest, that men may know they abused the law of love and worked great sin against the creations of the Eternal Spirit.
   "Yea, I am the perfect shepherd, for the perfect shepherd feedeth his flock; he gathereth his lambs in his bosom and gently leadeth those that are with young. Yea, the perfect shepherd even giveth his life for the safety of the sheep."

To Yeshua His death was about the Law, and our need to adhere to it, not the blood. The scribes, Pharisee and, later, the Catholic Church made the bible a blood cult.
I'm not saying the blood isn't important. Even Abel's blood cried out. In dying He took back the authority that satan had once tricked Adam and Eve out of and assures us of everlasting life, not everlasting paradise.  Where we spend that, and whether or not we come under condemnation, is based on our choices and our actions with respect to abiding by the Law of Love.  

I'm encouraging everyone to emphasize what the Messiah emphasizes, which was adhering to His teachings. He's the Teacher. He's the One who shows us the way. A more thorough understanding of His teachings can be found in the Essene Humane Gospel of Jesus Christ.  https://www.essene.com/TheEsseneHumaneGospel/index.html

Last edited by Michele C on Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin Johan
Admin
View user profilehttps://iamtruth.actieforum.com

The Gospel Empty Re: The Gospel

Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:59 am
Beautiful..

Shalawam dear sister Michele
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum