Go down
Admin Johan
Admin
View user profilehttps://iamtruth.actieforum.com

Can I drink alcohol?  Empty Can I drink alcohol?

Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:36 am
Alcohol is one of Satan's evils;

Christ:
Eat ye the simple foods of the field, that are lawful unto ye.

Neither drink ye the product of the vine, and lose thy senses, for whosoever drinketh wine no longer owns his soul, but giveth it unto Satan for every foul deed.

Drink ye the waters of life, and every pure drink of the fruitage of trees, and touch ye not the strong or sour drink that leadeth to sin.
Yehonathan

Can I drink alcohol?  Empty Feast of Tabernacles

Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:27 pm
There is more to the story. If we rightly compare scriptures, alcohol is not forbidden.. only drunkenness..

Deu 14:24-26 WEB 24 If the way is too long for you, so that you are not able to carry it because the place which Yahweh your God shall choose to set his name there is too far from you, when Yahweh your God blesses you, 25 then you shall turn it into money, bind up the money in your hand, and shall go to the place which Yahweh your God shall choose. 26 You shall trade the money for whatever your soul desires: for cattle, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatever your soul asks of you. You shall eat there before Yahweh your God, and you shall rejoice, you and your household.

Also, strong drink was also offered to YHVH..

Num 28:7 WEB Its drink offering shall be the fourth part of a hin for each lamb. You shall pour out a drink offering of strong drink to Yahweh in the holy place.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum