Go down
Admin Johan
Admin
View user profilehttps://iamtruth.actieforum.com

Should we trust only on the books in the Bible? For example, can we eat meat? Because other scriptures say otherwise Empty Should we trust only on the books in the Bible? For example, can we eat meat? Because other scriptures say otherwise

Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:37 pm
Hi everyone. I'm not here to be right. I don't have any skin in this game. I just want to share cold, hard facts.

Abolish  and fulfill are a rabbinical Hebrew idiom. Abolish means 'wrongly interpret', fulfill means 'rightly interpret'. Heaven and earth haven't passed but the sacrificial system has bc when the law is rightly interpreted they're not a part of it. The sacrificial system never was. That's in the Clementine homilies chap 3 part 51.

The bible can't be used to prove itself when debating it as a substantial piece of work. That's as effective as one serving as their own witness. So it requires other witnesses when grappling for Truth.

We're told Messiah's works couldn't be contained in volumes of books. So we can assume there are more books. It's a logical deduction.

Comparing these to the Bible:

The Clementine Homilies
The recognitions of clement
The Essene Gospel of peace
The Essene Humane gospel of Jesus Christ
The Gospel of the holy twelve

one finds voices echoing in tandem. They ALL say the same thing  They are say eating meat, aka dead flesh.... their words not mine..... Is a damnable sin. They also say that attributing the sacrificial system to the Most High is blasphemous.

The scribes lied (Jer 8:Cool, the pharisees added burdens and the Catholics mutilated the scriptures about Messiah (Jer 16:19).Then the book was mass produced, labeled holy and distributed as part of a global indoctrination.

I just felt I should give that back story to lend clarity to this thread. Please know this one fact. The synagogue of satan, largely responsible for the OT; and the Catholic church, largely responsible for the NT, do not love you and did not alter the text for the intention of saving your soul.

The only question left becomes why did they alter the text?

Last edited by Admin Johan on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin Johan
Admin

Should we trust only on the books in the Bible? For example, can we eat meat? Because other scriptures say otherwise Empty Re: Should we trust only on the books in the Bible? For example, can we eat meat? Because other scriptures say otherwise

Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:39 pm
The biblical scribes switched Cain and Abel's offering around. Yashaya had many woes with Biblical scribes for they misquoted, misinterpreted and uplifted the laws of men and unfaithful Israelites who had extracted pagan sacrificial, flesh-eating practices from the land of Egypt.
Admin Johan
Admin

Should we trust only on the books in the Bible? For example, can we eat meat? Because other scriptures say otherwise Empty Re: Should we trust only on the books in the Bible? For example, can we eat meat? Because other scriptures say otherwise

Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:41 pm
What does Christ say in scriptures that is left out of the bible:

Yashaya wrote:
For I come to end all sacrifice and bloodshed and tell ye, if ye cease not offering and eating of flesh and blood, the wrath of AHAYAH shall not cease from you, even as it came to your fathers in the wilderness, who under Moses lusted for flesh, which they ate to their fulness. and were filled with rottenness, and the plague consumed them according to their evil desires.

"For I say unto you, Though ye be gathered together in my bosom, if ye keep not all my commandments, I will cast you forth. For if ye keep not the lesser revelations, who, ask, shall give you the greater ones? For since time immemorial, AHAYAH hath at no time requireth animal or human sacrifices, lest He be inferior to the Consecrated Law! Nor hast AHAYAH permitted man or beast to devour one another for food, lest He be ignorant of His own Love! How then, do ye eat flesh and give sacrifices of blood according to the law of Humane Love.

"Ye know not the True Supreme Power, AHAYAH, but worship the perverted mighty one of thy world, even Satan the one and same father of the sword and bloodshed. For by this one, death entered into the world and death spread to all things, for all things are in bondage as slaves to the master of the lie. But I come to set free those imprisoned by chains of sin, and give forth my Consecrated Law again unto the nations that they may know the only True Supreme Power of love and mercy. For my Power, AHAYAH, above suffereth sin and error of men much, lest He put a swift end to the vanity of the world and cut off His Elect Seed.
Admin Johan
Admin

Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:26 pm
I compare texts rather than believing what I've heard with respect to being told what text is 'holy'. I test all things, as Abba warns to, and pray, sometimes for years, to receive answers.

What I'm telling you is what I found based on the predecessor's and successor's writings of Messiah Himself. We don't have to agree and yes, it's extremely serious. That's why I write in an effort to get people to consider the matter, if not today then, someday.

You've been told the text is holy. I will part with this....Did you test the text to find it is, in fact, holy? It's rhetorical.

Admin Johan
Admin

Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:32 pm
Ahaya built truth within the design of our body. We are not built like carnivores. From our Jaw structure, the size of the opening of our mouths, facial muscles, the shape of our teeth, the texture of our tongue, the speed at which we can run and maneuver to catch prey, the length of our intestines, our requirement for fiber, to the lack of enzymes to properly digest/process raw flesh (we are the ONLY species that has to COOK what he eats - that's a big hint as to what you shouldn't be eating)... Ahaya designed our bodies with functionality in mind. Nothing about our body says flesh eater/carnivore.
Admin Johan
Admin

Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:52 pm
Scripture truly is fascinating.  It's fun putting all the pieces together.   I had so many unanswered questions and it prompted me to ask..."Hey where's the guy who was given the keys to the kingdom?  How come he hasn't written more? Have his writings been concealed? Is Truth being hidden?"  Hence, my turning to the writings of Peter's scribe, Clement. He documented what seems like every breath of Peter's ministry.  It's a really eye opening read and the majority of Peter's ministry is found in two works: The Clementine Homilies and the Recognition of Clement.
I'm not looking to sway people from the Truth I am searching to find it for myself and study to show myself approved.  A lot of what I have found goes against some common fundamentals of the faith. I would rather follow the true Christ and be hated for His namesake than worry about the naysayers.
 Regards!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum