Go down
Admin Johan
Admin
View user profilehttps://iamtruth.actieforum.com

Ok to kill? Did Christ really shared dead fish?  Empty Ok to kill? Did Christ really shared dead fish?

Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:11 pm
And then his disciples brought him two small baskets of bread and fruit and a pitcher of fresh water. And Yeshua set the bread and the fruit and also the water before the multitude, and they all did eat and did drink and were filled. And the disciples marvelled, for each had enough and to spare, and there were four thousand among them numbered....

-------------

So it was, that one day Yeshua and some of the disciples departed for a deserted place; but even here the people followed, for want of Yeshua' words. And it was at this time, Yeshua and the disciples wanted to eat and rest. And Yeshua said unto them, Give them also to eat. But the disciples answered, How shall this be, we have only six leaves, and seven clusters of grapes.

And Yeshua commanded them to make all sit down by divisions of 50. And when he had taken of the six leaves and the seven clusters of grapes, he looked up to heaven, and blessed and broke the leaves and the grapes also, and gave them to his disciples. And they divided them among them all, and they did all eat, and were filled...Some 5000 men, women and children...

And lo, they took up 12 baskets full of fragments that were left over. And Yeshua taught them the meaning of the Holy Law, and when the people had seen the miracle and heard his sayings, they were filled with great joy, and said, "Truly, this is that Prophet even Moses spake of, this Yeshua of Nazareth."

The following day ... Many of the 5000 fed with the leaves and the grapes, were again seeking Yeshua, and when they had found him ... Yeshua said unto them, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the leaves and the fruit and were filled. But I say to ye, this day, work not for the food which perisheth, but rather for that food which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of Man, Who is also the Child of God, shall give unto you."
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum