Go down
View user profile

Sooo You Want Deliverance-What Now? Step One Empty Sooo You Want Deliverance-What Now? Step One

Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:00 pm
This document is written in an attempt to establish the proper foundation on which one can seek deliverance. It includes  a copy of an email I previously sent to someone and it lays out some general information.

"Here are two links to the most valuable piece of literature I've come across. 

1. The Essene Humane Gospel Of Christ part 1 to 4:
https://www.essene.com/TheEsseneHumaneGospel/index.html

2. The Essene Humane Gospel Of Christ part 5:
https://www.ahayah-truth.com/HumaneGospel/part5.html

It's about 115 pages. It would really help if you can read it before we begin. I want you to test the Spirit behind it.  This is the Essene Humane Gospel of Jesus Christ (EHGoJC). It is blocked from social media, I believe because they don't want the Truth to get out.  It was written by John the Baptist's people and this is where part of the gospels in the bible come from.  It is important for you to become familiar with the laws of God (part 52). It gives spiritual depth of understanding to the 10 commandments.  In the Essene Gospel of Peace, another work, there is a story about the Laws being given to Moses (in pgs 61-66) and it goes like this..... Moses went up the mountain, got the laws, came down, the people had already sinned against Abba, so he goes back up and petitions on their behalf, he ends up getting a different set of Laws to address their carnality for A TIME. It was termed a 'stem law', just a temporary law to get the people compliant and reel in their carnality because they didn't know how to be children of Light. The 10 commandments are pretty carnal laws.

Then...the biggest prophecy in the Bible gets overlooked.  Yeshua is spoken of by Abba to Moses(...that a prophet would come and the Words he spoke would be required of the people(Deut 18:18), then Yeshua announces His ministry which is 'that prophet'(Isa 61), then He confirms His Word(Law) will be required of the people or they'll die in their sin (in John 8:21), basically confirming he's 'that Guy' Moses was talking about; then Peter reiterates that and tells the people they'll be destroyed if they don't listen to that Word(Law)(Acts3:21-23). BUT WE'RE NEVER GIVEN THE ORIGINAL LAW.  We don't know what's required of us.  Demons HAVE TO RESPECT AND FLEE FROM US WHEN WE ARE IN RIGHT STANDING WITH ABBA and nobody really knows how to be in right standing!! I mean we have the sermon on the mount but everything is muddled; once you read other texts you start to see how difficult the bible was made to read. So I searched and searched and there are two versions of the Essene Laws that both hold legitimacy. The one that bridges the gap between the 10 commandments is the EHGoJC law. That's the one I want you to focus on right now.  Here are the scriptures that I just cited so you can follow the story:

Deut 18:18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. ('words' equal 'Law'-remember He came to "FULFILL THE LAW"- that's a hebrew idiom for 'properly interpret')He will tell them everything I command him. 19I myself will call to account(a threat showing the importance) anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name.

Isaiah 61:The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me,
    because the Lord has anointed me
    to proclaim good news to the poor. (that's the LAW- the Words that would be required of us- this point about law that I'm driving home is clear in the other 5 texts just not the bible)He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
    to proclaim freedom for the captives
    and release from darkness for the prisoners,[a]
2 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor
    and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,
3     and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
    instead of ashes,
the oil of joy
    instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
    instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
    a planting of the Lord
    for the display of his splendor.

John 8:21.. "Again, Jesus warned them, "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He(the guy with the LAW that Moses spoke about), you will die in your sins"

Acts 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye HEAR IN ALL THINGS WHATSOEVER HE SHALL SAY UNTO YOU.23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be DESTROYED(a threat showing the importance) from among the people.

This was the biggest prophecy in the bible when comparing the other five works. Those works, although they all speak of Yeshua as the Christ, the Son of God, the same Jesus you and I know, they don't emphasize the blood of Messiah as a means of salvation. I'm not saying that that's not important but what I'm saying is that the predecessors and successors of Yeshua, those who established the early church that walked in power, were ALL about obedience to God's Laws!!! When we are disobedient we are powerless and the enemy has legal right to us. Plain and simple.  We will all be disobedient when we have been indoctrinated to drown out the Laws that were written on our hearts (and they WERE). The church has given us wrong laws to follow, school, work...has given us wrong laws to follow...the government...you name it.  The EHGoJC doc will help ground you in the still small voice of the Creator, the voice you knew as a child. 

Know, ALSO,  that in all five works that I mentioned...healing and deliverance came AFTER the Word was preached (LAW was taught) and people BELIEVED it by FAITH. That faith was going to produce works aka obedience to that LAW.  Again, that pattern is ALSO clearly seen in the other texts but not as easily in the bible. So please, please do your best to read the EHGoJC. If you are delivered of demons but not walking rightly then that leaves room for Matt 12:43-45:

Matt 12:43 “When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, but finds none. 44 Then it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when it comes, it finds the house empty, swept, and put in order. 45 Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and dwell there, and the last state of that person is worse than the first. So also will it be with this evil generation.”

The spirit realm is very legalistic. We have to do things in the proper order. That's just the way it goes. It will require study on your part so you're not saying 'yes' to things you don't fully understand. This requires that you come into agreement with part of God's Word that you didn't know existed.... and then live it out. That's the part I can't do for you. The Laws aren't like old testament Laws. It's about love and how to steward God's creation and all. You're not going to turn Jewish but you will be deemed 'Israel' in His eyes.  Now that book, EHGoJC, is no longer in print. I would encourage you to print at least one copy for safe keeping. Make sure you see that it has two links.

1. The Essene Humane Gospel Of Christ part 1 to 4:
https://www.essene.com/TheEsseneHumaneGospel/index.html

2. The Essene Humane Gospel Of Christ part 5:
https://www.ahayah-truth.com/HumaneGospel/part5.html

Warm Regards,

Michele"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum