Go down
View user profile

I tested three times but haven't taken the jab. Should I worry? I really didn't know that I would put nanochips into my body. Same for wearing masks.. ???????? Empty I tested three times but haven't taken the jab. Should I worry? I really didn't know that I would put nanochips into my body. Same for wearing masks.. ????????

Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:48 pm
I tested three times but haven't taken the jab. Should I worry? I really didn't know that I would put nanochips into my body. Same for wearing masks.. Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sad

I just woke up to the truth evil meaning behind this One World Order, and realized it's probably the mark. But I didn't realize anything about the masks and tests containing nanochips. It already started in 2020, I was completely asleep back then...

There couldn't be more mark of the beasts than 1 right? It's just the jab, and part of the worship is taking the tests and masks right? So the masks and tests ain't the mark right? But you shouldn't do it anymore.

I won't ever test anymore or wear a blue mask.
Admin Johan
Admin
View user profilehttps://iamtruth.actieforum.com

I tested three times but haven't taken the jab. Should I worry? I really didn't know that I would put nanochips into my body. Same for wearing masks.. ???????? Empty Re: I tested three times but haven't taken the jab. Should I worry? I really didn't know that I would put nanochips into my body. Same for wearing masks.. ????????

Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:22 pm
Welcome.. And thank you for your honousty.. 

You are correct those aren't the Mark of the beast.. 

But you did surrendered and got some bad stuff into you system. 

Please read the Essene Humane Gospel Of Christ. 

Christ was born and raised in the Essene culture. It was a group of Hebrew Israelites people who were keeping the real laws of our Father. The real law kept from Henoch, Noah, Abraham. Please look into it.

Compared to what we have been told; it is not ok to kill animal and eat it. 

Why am i telling you this?

You have let something get into your body that needs to get out. This Essene Gospel will teach you how to do this. It will learn you what to eat. And I think that will be sufficient to get it out of your system.

According to Christ keeping the Holy Law will heal the temple of all.

You might invest also time in the vitamin NAC. You can get this out of some vegan food and buy it as a supplement.. 

You can find the gospel here and read important info about it in other topics. Scim the forum..

Shalom.

Last edited by Admin Johan on Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user profile

I tested three times but haven't taken the jab. Should I worry? I really didn't know that I would put nanochips into my body. Same for wearing masks.. ???????? Empty Re: I tested three times but haven't taken the jab. Should I worry? I really didn't know that I would put nanochips into my body. Same for wearing masks.. ????????

Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:17 pm
Thank you very much. May Ahayah bless you like De does with me through you! Amen brother!
Admin Johan
Admin
View user profilehttps://iamtruth.actieforum.com

Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:59 am
marcelvdz0 wrote:Thank you very much. May Ahayah bless you like De does with me through you! Amen brother!
Thanks you for the blessing.

Maya peace be upon you Marcel.

Last edited by Admin Johan on Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user profile

Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:49 pm
Marcel,

I agree with Johan. I also hear that Ivermectin liquid is extremely helpful. I hear it's one ml orally per 100lbs x five days if one has covid. They sell this at farm stores like MFA, or agricultural stores. It's called Noromectin. It's marketed for cattle but it's the same for humans. It won the nobel prize in 2015 for use in humans. Not sure the dose to detox but I know it helps. it's not recommended to take the one for horses).And the second thing is fulvic acid. Blessings and Shalom. May the Most High continue to shelter you from the storm!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum