Go down
View user profile

Mgtow/Man Going Their Own Way- the spirit behind this movement Empty Mgtow/Man Going Their Own Way- the spirit behind this movement

Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:47 am

This is a copy of a response I placed on a video that included a dissertation about how most women are deluded and a distraction. The gist of the comment was that women are bad. I chimed in because I am watching this movement in the Kingdom of God, MGTOW 'Men Going Their Own Way". It's a group in the world that has been adopted by believers and it's causing grave division and underlying hatred in the hearts of men. Please understand that I detest what the feminist movement has done to the world, men and their roles and consider it diabolical to the core! Nothing has been more detrimental to society than taking women from the house, pitting them as competition against their head and making them rebellious, striving to usurp authority, nothing....... it's demonic. Nonetheless here is my response to 'most women are deluded':

"I can't think of one instance where Yashaya came against worldly or Godly women. Yet, He comes against accusatory, religious men time and again. He calls them names and flips their tables. Please take note of that and understand that as you do these videos to build the Kingdom of God you don't want your words to dismantle it at the same time. You'd be rendering your work ineffective/useless.

"We are one. Look at the last chapter of the EHGoJC. That whole chapter esteems women and the need for men to honor them. It states a mother is second only to the Most High. Again, you've been taught this by lustful men who can't harness their desires, just like Solomon, so they point fingers at women. When one has a sin problem one doesn't get to point fingers one has to look inward and assess oneself. We are not to judge the people of this world. Judgment starts with the House of Abba and that's where it stays with respect to believers.  

"Here's Solomon's problem(Solomon was brought up by the other individual as saying he couldn't find a righteous woman when he could find 1000 righteous men- in Eccl 7:29): "James:1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death." He ruined his life by following the desires the adversary placed on his heart.

"Remember "It is not good that man should be alone", "go forth be fruitful and multiply", "He who finds a wife finds a good thing"... and... "favor with the Most High". Solomon had unrighteous reasons for accruing wives and broke the sacred Holy Law by running after the desires of His organ, I mean His flesh. He wasn't thinking with his head, I mean his brain.

"GOCC and other people we know taught you this nonsense. Please unlearn the dividing of your own kingdom. MGTOW is a misogynistic group. You may very well be succumbing to a spirit, by accident, by entangling yourself in it.... I know you are trying to separate yourself from women but associating with a women hating title may have a spirit behind it....

"MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way
Men Going Their Own Way is an anti-feminist, misogynistic, mostly online community advocating for men to separate themselves from women and from a society which they believe has been corrupted by feminism."

(wikipedia- mi·sog·y·nis·tic
/məˌsäjəˈnistik/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
strongly prejudiced against women.
"deeply ingrained misogynistic attitudes")"

There's a difference between celibacy and prejudice. As believers, none of us should be associating with any group that promotes prejudice against another group. Let's build the Kingdom!!! A house divided cannot stand.

#MBUWM (men building up women and other men)

Last edited by Michele C on Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin Johan
Admin
View user profilehttps://iamtruth.actieforum.com

Mgtow/Man Going Their Own Way- the spirit behind this movement Empty Re: Mgtow/Man Going Their Own Way- the spirit behind this movement

Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:30 pm
Thank you sister Michele..

What are your thoughts about Paul saying that women should not preach? I have been taught / raised that only man can preach. Wich sets up division..

Your thoughts?

Ps i am getting stronger by the day.
View user profile

Mgtow/Man Going Their Own Way- the spirit behind this movement Empty Re: Mgtow/Man Going Their Own Way- the spirit behind this movement

Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:00 am
Hi Johan.  I'm happy to hear you're doing well! Great to hear from you.  In response to your question l believe that Mary Magdalene ministered with Yashaya but her ministry was limited to women and possibly children. I saw the 'women' reference in the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus Christ I believe. So women need to be mindful as to the role they play in the Kingdom.

I will use myself as an example here. I was talking to someone from discord the other day and explained one of the reasons for my exit, as I'm no longer part of the group.  I explained that I am an evangelist and was sent because no man was coming. I shared what I had learned about the ancient path with several men. From there the baton was passed to them and what they do with that is between them and the Most High but if I continue on I start to sit in the seat of 'teacher' and overstep my bounds. It can be compelling to stay and carry on but I believe it is with consequence because that's really not the call of an evangelist. I know that in my spirit.

I think there was an element of truth to what Paul said. Too bad it doesn't have a witness in the canon. I try to honor that scripture although the lines can become skewed. There are rare cases scripturally where Abba will use whoever He deems fit...an ass, Deborah, things of that nature. I will say I get a check in my spirit when I see women take the microphone and the pulpit in mainstream Christianity. It's just a form of feminism infiltrating the church if you ask me, especially given the reference Paul makes regarding Eve. Truth is Truth. The Homilies goes on to say that the feminine nature of humans is prone to false prophecy. That's alarming but thought I'd share because these scriptures and thoughts need to be weighed when discussing the matter. So if that's the case I believe women, being more feminine in nature than men, would be more prone to falsely prophecy. One definition of prophecy is 'to teach'. I will leave the Homilies scriptures below. It's a bit convoluted and I had to edit this because I initially misunderstood its meaning. There are several other paragraphs that shed further light on the matter if you care to look them up. Suffice it to say the full sum of the matter is discussing the inherent feminine and masculine qualities in all humans:

Chapter XXVII. The Prophet and the Prophetess
"And what need is there to say more? The male is wholly truth, the female wholly falsehood. But he who is born of the male and the female, in some things speaks truth, in some falsehood."

In closing I'll say this: what you'll find women of God doing who want to expand the Kingdom is this...share what they've seen and heard, give a personal testimony, warn and move on. That's the extent of a woman's ministry with respect to 'teaching'. That's what the woman at the well did who ended up converting her whole town. Outside of that we should be like 'Annas'. Anna was a woman who spent her time in the temple fasting, praying and glorifying the Most High.

Shalom to you and your house as you serve the Most High.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum