Go down
Admin Johan
Admin
View user profilehttps://iamtruth.actieforum.com

Is the current Christianity a Greek/Roman fals based religion?  Empty Is the current Christianity a Greek/Roman fals based religion?

Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:24 am
The New Testament (Matthew to Revelation) was originally written in Hebrew/Aramaic and NOT in the Greek. Why? When Roman Emperor Constantine formed the new State Religion of "Christianity," there was an enormous effort to completely erase ALL traces of the Jewish religion (the Torah) from the Christian worship service, even down to things like saying "Alleluia", and not the Jewish Hebrew term halleluYAH (meaning, sing praises to the Most High). ALL Jewish documents were rounded up and publicly burned. Constantine passed laws that anyone caught practicing the Torah, being in possession of the Torah, or any 'Jewish' writings, would be arrested and put to DEATH, as heretics and enemies of Rome. Today, many renown scholars of Scripture have taken the stand that the New Testament was never inspired in the Greek language, but is a translation from the original Hebrew text. I agree and this stems from the fact that the Greek text is absolutely riddled with the names of pagan deities; (glory, Amen, Church (Circe), holy (heilig, a Saxon idol), Divine (a moon-goddess), Gad. God,  etc., and other pagan terminology (names which I do NOT utter when I read the Scriptures). Glory, I say esteem. Amen, I say so be it. Church, I say assembly. Holy, I say  set-apart... The Lord, I say AHAYAH, and Jesus, I say YASHAYA. Every Jewish name of people and places were 'anglicized' and of course the Hebrew names of the Most High, and His Son, were replaced with impersonal titles such as The LORD, Lord God, and Iesus (Jee-zeus).

The Council of Laodicea's directive in the year 336 (or 364) C.E., that 'Christians' must NOT 'Judaize' by resting on the (ordained) Sabbath (Friday sunset to Saturday evening), like the Jews did, but instead they were to worship on "the day of the Sun" (SUN-day). Again, anyone found resting and worshipping on the Jewish Fri/Sat Sabbath was arrested and executed as enemies of the state. So, it's easy to see why the keeping of the Law (the Torah / AHAYAH's commandments), was totally erased from the Christian mindset many centuries ago, and has led to what we have today: lawless, Torah-less, sinner's prayer / saved by grace, Christians...
Mackd74

Is the current Christianity a Greek/Roman fals based religion?  Empty Re: Is the current Christianity a Greek/Roman fals based religion?

Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:35 pm
I notice you say the Sabbath is from Friday sunset to Saturday evening. Is there an exact time in the Saturday evening?
Johan

Is the current Christianity a Greek/Roman fals based religion?  Empty Re: Is the current Christianity a Greek/Roman fals based religion?

Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:13 pm
It begins at sunset and ends on sunset...

Shalawam,

Johan
View user profile

Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:13 pm
Hi Johan

Thank you for your reply.

Just one more thing so I can be sure, can I cook food after the Sabbath has ended on Saturday evening?
Johan

Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:13 pm
Yes, you can..

You can even make it the most special meal of the week!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum