Go down
View user profile

How to Cleanse My Body After A PCR Test?  Empty How to Cleanse My Body After A PCR Test?

Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:46 am
I've done some research into the PCR tests and I was horrified by what was on them. I want to cleanse my body of these horrid ingredients.  I cannot currently afford ivermectin, but I found herbs that work like ivermectin to kill parasites. One is called Tansy Tincture, it kills parasites. Would this get rid of the parasites and nanotechnology on the tests? Thank you so much for your time.
Admin Johan
Admin
View user profilehttps://iamtruth.actieforum.com

How to Cleanse My Body After A PCR Test?  Empty Re: How to Cleanse My Body After A PCR Test?

Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:54 am
Welcome..

Be thankfull you found a natural way to cleanse yourself.

Research also Vitamin Nac. You can buy it in supplement form..

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=vitamine+nac+heavy+metals&ia=web
Thisizwhack

How to Cleanse My Body After A PCR Test?  Empty Natural Supplements To Rid Body Of Nanotech/Graphene Oxide

Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:50 pm
Hello. First times visitor to this website, here. But, I saw your question & wanted to offer assistance. N-acetylcysteine and Glutathione are excellent at aiding the body to heal itself after exposure to G.O., that's contained not only in those swabs, but is literally rained down on us from repeated aerosolized chemtrailing, masks, you-name-it. It will also assist in neutralizing ethylene oxide (a known carcinogen) that's used to 'sanitize' those swabs. Ideally, N-acetylcysteine or glutathione is taken upon waking, as it's more easily assimilated into the body while the stomach is empty. N-acetylcysteine helps the body to produce glutathione, whereas straight glutathione (at least 750 mg) detoxifies & helps repair cellular tissues, etc. I listed N-acetylcysteine first, as glutathione has a higher price point. Try to purchase as high of a quality supplement as you can afford. Because supplements aren't created equally. Typically, intravenous glutathione is most efficacious. However, significant results have been obtained by way of ingestion. I'm not going to suggest any particular brand nor leave any product links, lest someone think I'm trying to profit or market supplements here. But, I will share a link to The Fifth Columns website, as they have an enormous amount of unbiased scientific research that's regularly updated that you might also benefit from. Their website addy is laquintacolumna.net (based out of Spain). I do hope you (& others) see this and that you find it helpful.
View user profile

How to Cleanse My Body After A PCR Test?  Empty Re: How to Cleanse My Body After A PCR Test?

Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:49 pm
Thank you, so much for the support and kindness I will be avoiding masks and tests and asking for The Most High's forgiveness. I also heard pineapple cleanses your pineal gland. Fruits and Vegetables will be helpful for cleansing too. I will try and avoid GMO based vegetables too. I also am going on a distilled water fast to help my body heal.
Admin Johan
Admin
View user profilehttps://iamtruth.actieforum.com

Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:31 pm
Good to see that you are taking care of your body/temple

Don't forget that the best way to Cleanse your temple is loving His Holy law in your daily life..

Research our other topics about that..

Peace
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum