Go down
View user profile

Why does God let mentally ill children be born? Empty Why does God let mentally ill children be born?

Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:18 am
My mother smoked during pregnancy and thanks to that I was born 3 months prematurely and I have been dealing with Autism my whole life. People were always mean to me acting like it was my fault that I was mentally ill. Why would God let a mother poison their own child and why would he let children suffer from a mental illness since birth? Is that loving and caring to let children be born handicapped?
View user profile

Why does God let mentally ill children be born? Empty Re: Why does God let mentally ill children be born?

Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:28 pm
I'm sorry to hear that. But God gave humans free will to do what they want on the earth, so your mom decided to make a bad choice and smoke (which is a sin) when she was pregnant. The punishment for her bad choice was you being born with mental illness. The Bible says that God punishes people for the sins their parents / forefathers did.

God forgives people for their sins but even if they are forgiven they will still get punished for them. It's to discipline people and make them not sin or make bad choices. If that's loving and caring is up to you to decide but this is just how it works as far as I can tell
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum