Go down
View user profile

Are rapid tests the mark of the beast? Empty Are rapid tests the mark of the beast?

Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:33 am
I am in complete despair. I've received multiple rapid tests, even a finger prick test early in the plandemic. I honestly do believe these are the mark of the beast, but I rebuke these horrible things.  I wish I gave these things more thought before I let them into my body. The strange thing is that I thought I was saved on 12/30/21 (the vast majority of my many visible sins started vanishing after this day). But after coming to the realization of the swabs, I no longer know where I stand. Is there anything I can do to reverse what I've done and rid my body of the mark (if that is what it is)? I cannot go on much longer knowing that I have accidentally separated myself from Ahayah. If there is any way we could disprove that the swabs are the mark and it is just the vaccine, it would be a load off my mind. I fear that the swabs have the bad parts of the vaccine inside of it though. Sorry for rambling.

Also, if there is anything you guys know of that I can do to rid myself of the nano stuff or whatever, I would really appreciate. I love you all.
View user profile

Are rapid tests the mark of the beast? Empty Re: Are rapid tests the mark of the beast?

Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:16 pm
Hey Brother,

I think we all have these nanoparticles in our bodies, they are most likely in the masks we wear in the supermarket, they are partly in the air we breathe, they are most likely in the food we eat and also on the rapid test sticks.

I personally don't believe that nanoparticles are the mark of the beast. I'm more convinced that it could be the mrna technology the mark of the beast because it alters the blueprint of God aka your DNA. At least it manipulates your DNA....

Why do you think you were saved on 12/30/2021?

Did you get the Holy Spirit?

If so, let yourself be baptized with water on the Lord Jesus Christ.

After I received the Holy Spirit, I also smoked cigarettes and drank alcohol. But from that point on I didn't enjoy it anymore. Only after I was baptized with water did I get the strength to let go of these sins.

It's best to keep your hands off the whole Covid rubbish, especially the vaccination.

Sorry for my bad english...
View user profile

Are rapid tests the mark of the beast? Empty Re: Are rapid tests the mark of the beast?

Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:17 pm
deleted

Last edited by CameToTheTruthTooLate on Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin Johan
Admin
View user profilehttps://iamtruth.actieforum.com

Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:23 pm
Thanks you CameToTheTruthTooLate, for you honesty and start asking questions...

And Panon,  thank you for helping a brother out.. Good answer. I hope to see you more here. Much appreciated.

To add to that, please see the 2 topics below wich are also covering information about the pcr test and what to do when you have done the test.

Feel always free to ask after you have read those 2 topics

Shall,

Johan

https://iamtruth.actieforum.com/t46-i-tested-three-times-but-haven-t-taken-the-jab-should-i-worry-i-really-didn-t-know-that-i-would-put-nanochips-into-my-body-same-for-wearing-masks

https://iamtruth.actieforum.com/t19-pcr-test-worried-about-it-what-is-its-purpose
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum