Go down
View user profile

The love of money is the root of all evil? Empty The love of money is the root of all evil?

Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:33 am
1 Timothy 6:10
10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

I think this is a quote that Satan's people edited in the Bible. Because I don't believe it. I don't believe it is the root of all evil. When Cain killed Abel, it had nothing to do with money as far as I know. When a man rapes a woman or little kid, it has nothing to do with money. If children get bullied in school, it has nothing to do with money. (Unless a bully steals your lunch money, but most bullies don't do that.)
View user profile

The love of money is the root of all evil? Empty Re: The love of money is the root of all evil?

Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:09 pm
I believe orgasm is the root of all evil. I also don't believe in Paul's teachings.
Admin Johan
Admin
View user profilehttps://iamtruth.actieforum.com

The love of money is the root of all evil? Empty Re: The love of money is the root of all evil?

Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:07 pm
The love for money is the love to have more power than/over another one.

Its not about buying stuff to have fun with it, it's about feeling strong, happy, confident etc with a worldy desire, and not confident, strong, happy with a love for Truth, the law in a relationship with our Father.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum