Go down
Admin Johan
Admin
View user profilehttps://iamtruth.actieforum.com

How the recieve the Holy Spirit / spirit of Truth Empty How the recieve the Holy Spirit / spirit of Truth

Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:24 am
Explained by brother Aiden in 5 minutes:

'Just believing in Jesus' is the best trick satan has pulled YOU in..

Read how you can tackle this lie and get the Holy Spirit/wisdom. Don't walk away now. Do it. And share it, lead your fellows into the real and only truth..

Wisdom is a spirit, according to the removed book Ecclesiasticus.
And it is by keeping God's laws that it comes onto us and directs our thoughts. Read these precepts very slowly and understand why the holy spirit is on very few people on Earth today, contrary to what the multitudes believe.

The spirit that's on them, on the multitude of those people, has a name;

and it is called the Kundalini Spirit.

This is a pagan spirit (demon), who gives a living of deception, a counterfeit of Wisdom.
It produces false peace, false deliverance, false healing, false miracles, false dreams and visions and false signs and wonders.

The counterfeit (un)holy spirit of Satan.

How to tackle the lie and become free of it?

First you must understand that all the different books in the Bible and particularl verses connect to each other. And even the Bible tells you how to read it all.

Read Isaiah 28:9-10 to know what precepts are: the way you must read how the law is presented to you in the bible:

"Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
Isaiah 28:9‭-‬10 KJV)"

Below are a couple of important precepts. And they tell you  how to receive the Spirit of Wisdom wich is the Holy Spirit according to John 14; (If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
John 14:15‭-‬17 KJV)

Please read the below slowly, and more than once. And try to understand you really can't have the Holy Spirit by 'just believing in Jesus'..  

Bless thee with the following truth:

Acts 15:2

For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.

Acts 5:32

And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Spirit, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

John 14:15-17

If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Ezekiel 36:27

And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

1 John 3:24

And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

John 16:13

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:

Psalm 119:142

Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum